>From memory and besides the FMIDs, run a 'LIST SYSMODS PTFS' (with "SET
BDY(GLOBAL)." for each CSI) - then compare the outputs. If either
listing shows a PTF received and applied in one CSI, but not in the
other, then browse the LMOD(s) to which the PTF was applied in your
loadlib: you should then be able to see the last PTF which was applied
to your LMOD(s) and this should help you determine from which CSI your
loadlib was updated (i.e. COPYMOD'ed from a SMP/E target library).

BTW If you need to apply a DB2 PTF, I would expect it to be applied
first to a test SMP/E environment so that it can be checked out on a
test LPAR - before then applying it in a production SMP/E one etc. Can
you not determine which are your test and production CSIs?

Cheers, Chris Poncelet (retired sysprog)