On 8/19/2020 11:13 PM, Lizette Koehler wrote:
Last ditch effort if you cannot tell.  Install the product from scratch in a
new Global/Tlib/Dlib and go from there.

Sometimes it is easier to rebuild your SMP/e environment from scratch that
spend months trying to figure out which one is correct.

Then roll out the new zone and replace the current libraries.  Once you are up
and running, delete anything no longer needed.  Create an INSTLIB library for
the product with Notes.

So if my SMPE library names are   PROD.QMF.**    I create a PROD.QMF.INSTLIB
or a PROD.QMF.VxRy.INSTLIB   I keep all the notes and JCL used to implement the
product in there.

Lizette

This is a good answer for a small product. I was once faced with trying to figure out a z/OS zone. Reinstalling z/OS was not really an option. I just got lucky that the plan came together.

Regards,
Tom Conley