In a google search, I saw a textbook mention of the game, and that it
was ported.  No mention of the software.  Did find a web site with the
PDP-1 version with a PDP-1 emulator on the browser page at
http://www.geek.com/articles/games/play-spacewar-on-the-dec-pdp-1-emulated-in-your-browser-20121211/

Maybe someone can isolate the PDP-1 source and re-port it?

I am fairly certain the Star Trek and Klingon games are on the CBTTape.org site.

--
Mike A Schwab, Springfield IL USA