Shmuel Metz wrote:
>I need something that I can use as a citation on wiki;
>either a link that renders the manual or a link that
>downloads the PDF.

If you mean Wikipedia, I don't think you do. There are generally accepted
and approved ways to cite the IBM publication number (and section and/or
page number reference, for example) then include a link to the site to
obtain that publication. Wikipedia explains its citation policies and
practices here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources

Joe Monk provided the link to the specific IBM Web page where you can
download that publication in BookManager format. In a Wikipedia-style
citation you would likely note that detail, assuming you test it. ("IBM
BookManager electronic publication format, retrieved and viewed with IBM
Softcopy Reader on date-X.") BookManager has a Wikipedia entry available
for linking here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCRIPT_(markup)#Bookmanager

And IBM Softcopy Reader has an external link here:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=4&uid=swg27018849

Timothy Sipples
I.T. Architect Executive
Digital Asset & Other Industry Solutions
IBM Z & LinuxONE
E-Mail: sipp...@sg.ibm.com