My theory is that some time in the past almost all of the BookManager books were removed from that URL. I could never find the Host Code Page or 3270 Data Stream manuals in pdf form, so I bookmarked those 2 and suffered through BookManager whenever I needed them.

Then maybe a year ago the Host Code Page manual was removed. Luckily, I found that data somewhere else in the Knowledge Center. As I remember, the 3270 Data Stream manual remained online, and for all I know was the last manual at that old URL.

Then (theory) someone came along and decided to eliminate that URL completely, possibly not knowing (if I'm right about this) that the 3720 manual has no alternative source and no pdf version.