Gil wrote:

> IMHO, Bookie doesn't make the top ten.  For example, how might I view
>the document mentioned on my Raspberry Pi?

Well, that's pretty obvious: you run Bookie on z/OS under Hercules under Linux!
Trivial.

Or.you write your own Lookie implementation. Also trivial.

So what are you complaining about?

Seriously, it's unthinkable what IBM has done to itself. My current theory is
that they're trying to generate clean power from the energy generated by TJW,
his son, and all the departed IBMers spinning in their graves.