One REXX you might want to include on your system is
http://www.mzelden.com/mvsfiles/iplinfo.txt

IPLINFO is a great tool that will show you all sorts of wonderful
information.

It can be run in batch or online

It can let you know the HCD dataset, load parms and Parmlib Concatenations.

All this can help when your IPL is not going as planned.

All answers provided are good.  I definitely would go through SYSLOG from
the IPL and starting with message IEA093I scroll through the log to see how
IEASYS was specified.

Also in your specifications, you might want to include ,L as part of your
parms where it applies

For example to display your IEASYSxx members and details, you would use this
coding:

*---+----1----+----2----+----3----+----4----+----5----+----6----+----7--
SYSPARM  (01,02,L)

It is possible that maybe a delete of the good IEASYSxx occurred and it
picked up the other version

Was there an IEA101A SPECIFY SYSTEM PARAMETERS.
And the response was 00 instead of 0b?

The 0B in LOAD only says find a member called IEASYS0B.  Could there be
multiple versions of IEASYS0B in your PARMLIB Concatenation?

What is on your PARMLIB statement in LOADxx

If it contains multiple datasets, check each one for IEASYS0B

Many things to look at

Lizette