From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Tuesday, October 6, 2020 10:33 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: DAE Dataset - Compression

**CAUTION EXTERNAL EMAIL**

**DO NOT open attachments or click on links from unknown senders or unexpected
emails**

The old one is 6 cylinders in size and is 100% full. We're a software
development organization so we tend to get more software errors than average.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://protect2.fireeye.com/url?k=ce974af8-92cbbef7-ce976060-0cc47a33347c-36a40ccc297901ee&u=https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com