On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 09:19:33 +0530, saurabh khandelwal wrote:

>Thanks All,
>                   I have used the code provided my IBM in SDSF with REXX
>manual. Looks like the code is not properly setup and require many
>modification to make it work.
>
>                    If anybody has used that code before, please share your
>experience.

I had to help an apps team to save JES2 output to a PDS a couple of days back.
A quick hack of the REXX with SDSF examples in the SDSF Customisation worked
fine. And I mean a *quick* hack - 10 minutes.
Have a look at the "Print to SYSOUT" - it uses "XSC", but just use "XDC" and
adjust the variables to suit. Trivial - no need to muck with calling utilities.

Shane ...