Charles,

Why don't you grab a copy of AUTO from the CBT tape. It has a scheduler
function.

We use it on Dallas to schedule the SLEEP command after business hours to
save some costs.

We also have a schedule set up to do ADRDDSU backups and an offsite FTP.

You could also have a job that submits itself to the internal reader when
it completes, code it as TYPRUN=HOLD and have AUTO release it.
On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 11:31 AM Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

> Obvious answer: because HASP is Half ASP. But you don't need a JES2
> command; IBM provides a proc called RDR that copies its input to an
> internal reader.
>

> --
> Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
> http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3