On Sun, 22 Nov 2020 08:08:52 +0400 Peter <dbajava...@gmail.com> wrote:

:>Is it possible for JES to allow to run two started task with the same name
:>in a LPAR(not sysplex).

Happens all the time.

:>One of a started task in our lpar is running two stc with same name but
:>second one notifies that this particular task is already active.

As you can see, it started and then decided to end because of the duplicate.
JES had nothing to do with it.

:>Is it a JES functionality to allow a task to run with same name or the
:>product which has the capability of running in duplicate as many times even
:>though it is initialised in one STC alone ?

Yes.

http://www.dissensoftware.com