Oops, got the hardware lvl for AHI wrong, so changed 'G9' to 'G10'

Hi,

I'm looking for a utility/program which is capable of reading a z/OS
executable, whether an lmod or program object, or unbound object code, and
examining it for hardware/architecture level compatibility. I'm not
specifically referring to the ARCLVL of on the SYSSTATE macro, although I know
there is some correspondence, but rather to the set of unprivileged
instructions introduced at a particular hardware architecture levels. Apologies
in advance for any imprecise/inaccurate  terminology.

For example, let's say I happen to know that the most recently introduced
z/Series instruction used by a particular executable is the AHI instruction,
then I would expect this utility/program to output 'G10', suggesting the
minimum hardware architecture required to support execution.

I understand things are not always black/white in this area and could be
clouded by instruction facility requirements, etc..

Thanks in advance for any suggestions, guidance.

Mike