From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Farley, Peter x23353
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 3:50 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Determining required z/series hardware level - REVISED

As one who has actually used the Assembler Toolkit disassembler for "lost
source, lost listings" cases, I would warn anyone looking to use it that it
requires quite a lot of customization and experimentation with multiple utility
options for each executable you need to analyze, and many repeated runs until
you get something truly usable out of it.

It works, but it makes you work too, and work quite hard.

Not having IBM File Manager available to me, I can’t speak to its accuracy or
usability.