Example of ISPF-proc

//*                                              PROC ISPFBAT
//ISPFBAT  PROC
//*
//*--------------------------------------------------------------
//* STEPNAME: CREPROF
//* STEPINFO: CREATE ISPPROF
//*--------------------------------------------------------------
//CREPROF  EXEC PGM=IEFBR14
//ISPTLIB  DD DISP=(NEW,PASS),
//            SPACE=(TRK,(15,15,5)),
//            LRECL=80,BLKSIZE=0,DSORG=PO,RECFM=FB,
//            DSN=&&ISPTLIB
//ISPTABL  DD DISP=(NEW,PASS),
//            SPACE=(TRK,(15,15,5)),
//            LRECL=80,BLKSIZE=0,DSORG=PO,RECFM=FB,
//            DSN=&&ISPTABL
//*
//*--------------------------------------------------------------
//* STEPNAME: BATCHPDF
//* STEPINFO: EXECUTE ISPF IN BATCH
//*--------------------------------------------------------------
//BATCHPDF EXEC PGM=IKJEFT01,DYNAMNBR=128,
//         PARM='ISPSTART CMD(&ISPFREX &ISPFPRM)'
//SYSEXEC  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=YOUR.ISPEXEC    <---
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=ISP.SISPEXEC
//SYSPROC  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=ISP.SISPCLIB
//ISPPLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=ISP.SISPPENU
//ISPSLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=YUOR.ISPSLIB    <---
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=ISP.SISPSLIB
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=ISP.SISPSENU
//ISPMLIB  DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=YOUR.ISPMLIB    <---
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=ISP.SISPMENU
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=ISF.SISFMLIB
//         DD  DISP=SHR,DSN=SYSU.XMITIP.MSGS
//ISPLLIB  DD  DUMMY
//ISPPROF  DD  UNIT=WORK,SPACE=(TRK,(9,1,4)),
//             LRECL=80,BLKSIZE=3120,RECFM=FB,DSORG=PO
//ISPTABL  DD  DISP=(OLD,DELETE),DSN=&&ISPTABL

Use of proc

//S010     EXEC ISPFBAT,
//         ISPFREX=ACCTCHGN,
//         ISPFPRM=''