The only real problem I have with z/OSMF is the overhead.  Several of the sites
I manage have very small z13s systems, without zIIPs or even multiple CPUs, so
the overhead is beyond what they can live with.

I doubt that z/OSMF will ever be the installation vehicle for z/OS, but it's
nice to have.  Also, the installation workflow is very flawed.  Luckily I
looked at it AFTER the first time I installed z/OS 2.4 or it would have taken
me a lot longer.  Instead it was over in a day.

Brian