Well, when first reviewing the workflow, you should be able to
deselect the products you do not have.
Then when you go to implement, you should be able to pick the phase to
select those actions.
And if something needs another item in the same phase done first that
should be noted and grouped at the end.

On Tue, Jan 19, 2021 at 8:43 AM Marna WALLE <mwa...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

> Hi Dave,
> Please take a look at many of the recent performance enhancements that we've
> done in z/OSMF, specifically for smaller LPARs. We had heard very positive
> things about these enhancements, and we are still looking at doing more.
>
> z/OSMF specific new functions can be found here:
> https://ibm.github.io/zOSMF/  .  In that location, I'll paste below what it
> has, so that we have it inline here too:
> ====
> z/OSMF startup time and resource consumption during startup is improved with
> the PTFs for APARs PH28921, PH28920, PH28971, PH28990, PH28451, PH29230,
> PH29243, PH28832, and PH28872. Actual results can vary, depending on the
> client's configuration.
>
> z/OSMF startup improvement is now available:
>
> With the new PTFs we delivered for startup improvement, in lab measurements
> of a small z15 lpar, the startup time improved about 50%. Please refer to our
> blog
> (https://community.ibm.com/community/user/ibmz-and-linuxone/blogs/jing-hua-jiang1/2020/10/30/make-your-zosmf-server-starts-significantly-faster)
>  for details.
> ====
>
> I hope you find with these PTFs installed, you see a significant drop in
> z/OSMF server initialization time.  Once it is initialized, it is expected
> that the server uses very few cycles when not performing requested work by
> the user.
>
> Thanks,
> Marna WALLE
> z/OS Install and Upgrade