It appears that you are managing the //TREND PDB as a SAS sequential-format
(indicated with RECFM=U, and as you mention with prior TMM-deployment - also
getting zEDC benefit, hopefully) and I expect that SAS does not detect the
observation/row/record count which is why you see the ICE118I  message.  This
is clearly a SAS-limitation situation, what with the tape-format SAS data
library.

Regards,
Scott Barry
SBBTech LLC