From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
John Abell [john.ab...@intnlsoftwareproducts.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 10:27 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF for mainframe Linux

I still have and use the SPF/PC GUI Version 4.0 Build 965 circa 2002 running
on Windows 10.  It is too bad it wasn't still available and slightly
modernized.

John T. Abell
Tel:            800-295-7608    Option 4
President
International:  1-416-593-5578  Option 4
E-mail:  john.ab...@intnlsoftwareproducts.com
Fax:            800-295-7609

International:  1-416-593-5579

International Software Products
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1rJLhcmvFpA-EzXoPIsSpSnQYNhkf-2NtmB1uplLuatLQifTBDL9kMW05BFTCNduUNHht-09k18hB0lJQaCzlgluvwhfrAxrGrcK3ywOtwuYEtk4BZLwaBULtS2bJhxpQrDsi1rHYwN4CnwaxCgj0vkSmFZygsUBmrHYig1EXHK4HfMcycziv9ShXx5uBBrVz9Yv83hFg47Vec5XDVDggZhekV5rW3eHr_7cinzNs3sBxqjVGPsoj80bpsQsEju08TvwB5-oaPFYUy78WUhJOOwPoZLJX0Rpv23snXyBeQAFo2hiJnzKPcVnqveWzkdAtMyJMtCO7ExUZ5PkFlj9FxQvc5VCRSjJ7ld2pINzbhu6lSKDfifU0qbQqDr1GZMLXTFhCHwQID3n64XXUJXN71kdtjyHxpUo5T6-MN5sjv8VZEofW3hU-ptu2vZ2z42h-/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ispinfo.com

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, retention, distribution or
recipient (or authorized to receive on behalf of the named recipient),
please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies of this
message. Also,email is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
tampering, unauthorized amendment and viruses. We only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, tampering, amendment or viruses or any consequence thereof.