-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Binyamin Dissen
Sent: Saturday, February 13, 2021 14:50

The issue was legal, and FTP is blocked (don't ask me why .....) - I could
connect, but any action would drop the connection (even in passive mode)

But the idea of Unix tools was good. They had bash, so I converted it into a
TAR and was able to user wc3270 file transfer. Now hoping that I can undo
(which requires an increase in USS space)