Not just PARMLIB, but subsequent changes.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Clark Morris [cfmt...@uniserve.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2021 5:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Are these auditors competent? was Re: Anyway to save ISRDDN output?

[Default] On 18 Feb 2021 05:12:25 -0800, in bit.listserv.ibm-main
cvitu...@hughes.net (Carmen Vitullo) wrote:

>I actually like the IBM health checker idea, I know I've been told over and
>over it needs to be ISRDDN, but I really think it's because that's all they
>know, they are lazy to say the least.

As I suggested in a prior posting, I would investigate these auditors.
If your postings reflect their knowledge and approach I would not have
any confidence in their findings.  As Peter Relson said D PROG,APF is
more trustworthy than ISRDDN.  However, they also should be interested
in all PARMLIB members that can cause a library to be APF authorized
as well as means of updating APF libraries.  A competent auditor can
help improve your system.  An incompetent one can waste your and
management's time and money and may even leave your system more
vulnerable.

Clark Morris