W dniu 20.02.2021 o 19:03, Paul Gilmartin pisze:
On Sat, 20 Feb 2021 16:42:01 +0100, Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:
b) screenshot series is completely useless for browsing or searching
some string.

Depends.  x3270 can capture screen content as either text or
impressively realistic HTML; both quite browsable/searchable.

(But does that violate a strict definition of "screenshot"?)

Not sure about all other emulators.

It's irritating that some users report problems and supply graphic
screenshots as documentation.

In this case it had to be Windows printscreen, full screen, so it can be x3270, Tom Brennan Vista, PCOMM, Notepad, Paint, whatever. The result is always a bitmap. For the log I mentioned it would be over 100k pictures, over 80GB disk space. Obviously I refused to do screenshots for that log.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
(looking for new job)