W dniu 21.02.2021 o 19:55, Paul Gilmartin pisze:
On Sun, 21 Feb 2021 18:23:03 +0100, Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:
When the only tool you've mastered is printscreen, everything
looks like a bitmap.
That was the requirement: to make Windows printscreen - a bitmap.
Did I forgot to mention it's plain stupid?

You mentioned that the volume requested was plain stupid.

A possible justification for a bitmap beyond the requestor's ignorance
is that your setup involves an elaborate macro for an emulator not
supporting capture as text.

And the emulator authors' justification for not supporting text capture
is that resources are better spent supporting that macro language
given that the OS supports graphic capture.

But we were using Hummingbird Exceed which has text capture.
Simply, most users didn't care to learn the technique.

No!
No, and no!
You assumed the auditor know the details and understand what emulator is.
That's plain wrong.
I learnt many years ago such auditors are uneducated, but they mask their ignorancy with some mask. This is complex topic, I cannot describe it clearly in English.

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
(looking for new job)