On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 07:46:08 -0600, Tom Marchant <m42tom-ibmm...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>HLASM hasn't really changed.  It would be nice if the page at
>http://www.vm.ibm.com/devpages/jelliott/cmosproc.html
>would be updated to include the HLASM opcode table that is
>appropriate for each model.  It would also be nice if the HLASM
>manuals would contain a link to a web page with the current
>information about what op code tables are recognized, the APAR
>that provided the support and the processors that introduced
>the new instructions.
>
>--
>Tom Marchant

Tom:

As the owner of the referenced page, this is an interesting request. I do link
to the Principles of Operation publications which do include all the opcodes of
course, but the summary of changes does not list the opcodes, just the
functions. This would be IMHO a welcome addition to those publications. I will
add the HLASM APARs to the page today, for the zArchitecture machines. Thanks
for the suggestion.