John,

I think your numbers are pretty much OK,
We also used asmH (IEV90) for something unique. Its too long and intricate to go into here. Suffice it to say we had clerks creating SQL "like" inquiries )asm H macros) and would run these in a batch mode that would take 48 hours or more (elapsed) to get the results. Each ASM job became an inquiry. These queries were monsters on a 168MP taking typically 5 minutes of CPU to compile.

Ed