Lizette:

Yes the problem is an on going issue in most installations. The "INFORMATIONAL APAR ?" does not really address these temporary issues in my opinion, As an example the message is produced and by the time the scheduler program (or person) gets it any display GRS command is usually out of date. There is no real good answer to the issue (other than not letting it happen). Getting the operator involved is essentially useless other than to show there is no longer a issue. I don't know if letting the job wait is the issue as the job will sit there swapped out and everyone will be asking why. Since there is no retry option (should there be one?) I don't have a solid answer but a partial solution Paul and I have been discussing needs more input.

Ed