On Thu, 1 Jul 2021 22:22:35 -0400, Gord Tomlin wrote:t.

>GT: Not true. Any rectangular selection can be made using the mouse.
>That's useful for copying chunks of code and pasting it into other
>programs, email messages, ...

Does the entire screen qualify as such a rectangular selection?

The originator of this thread said he retyped the half dozen lines he
showed.  We don't know whether he has Vista, which should have
saved him the retyping.

>.... I can't show you
>those because they are Windows menus and capturing those would require
>Windows print screen.

I fear Windows print screen is the only tool some users know; not
ideal for problem tracking, etc.  I've been there, working to
reproduce a problem from a screen image.

-- gil