From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Bob
Bridges [robhbrid...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2021 6:13 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Concatinated datasets

Wait, am I missing something?  I have a REXX that takes a module name and DD
name and searches in the DD to tell me where it first finds that module.  Is
that not reliable?

(In my case I use it with SYSPROC, SYSEXEC, ISPCLIB, ISPPLIB and the like.)

---

/* D'you call life a bad job?  Never!  We've had our ups and downs, we've
had our struggles, we've always been poor, but it's been worth it, ay, worth
it a hundred times I say when I look 'round at my children.  -from _Of Human
Bondage_ by W Somerset Maugham */