The path that does SVC 99 of the output file works fine
It’s the path that uses tso ALLOC that gives me the s0c9
All the other logic is the same before I submit the job that populates the
output file I do a free fi and when I use SVC 99 I have text unit closeua
meaning when I closed the file it’s unallocated either way before I invoke file
manager with command below it’s unallocated file manager seems to allocate
The only difference using SVC 99 to allocate the file I am able to get into
file manager
With tso ALLOC I blow up

The rexx variables I assign
Are tclib for the template
TCIN for the template member
And filein for the dataset to browse
Then I invoke the following  command
Address ispexec
“Select cmd(filemgr $dsv dsnin=‘“ || ‏filein || “ ‘ TCIN=‘“ || tclib || “(“ ||
TCIN || “)”

I have libdef for the file manger ispplib ispmlib isptlib ispslib