From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Joseph Reichman [reichman...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 12, 2021 5:23 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Filemanger abend and dynamic allocation

I got a soc9 divide exception
This abend is from my job joseph.reich...@irs.gov except I cannt post from that
email
You mentioned sysprint however I don’t remember allocating it in either case
It seems that the file I want to browse just has to be pointed to my Rexx
variable filein
It also seems that file manager dynamically allocates filein that’s just by
doing tso isrddn and seeing a sys…… DD allocated to the dsname as in the case
where SVC 99 returns the ddname I think that’s key 1

Also when the abend happens I do actually get into the file manager panel as it
trying to read the input the all of the sudden abends pgm=filemngr it’s from
memory but I do believe that’s it with a s0c9