IBM defensive patent?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
David Spiegel [dspiegel...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, August 22, 2021 6:15 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Programs that work right the first time.

Hi Bill,
"... "Programming” in REXX, CLIST, and similar types of languages is
hardly programming. ..."

Maybe you should tell that to the US Patent Office in Washington, DC.
They can then invalidate my patent retroactively.

Please see:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1NAfNN0bBf0F03jaPEgGJYSfqV4IVVUQJrViCktXMVnNTwsMUp0gbPJuunPtMGtdUrmIY9QlqZZDzNKyliUjrO1n2Sz08vZtedb9Rfprp33qR6yYLNCJjp20hV4rY90fIhDaV5yY0J7AZhq67Ss4t4N2CYtriUg4HCfmsCyY-yAa89x89MyLqKZETeeD2HeSfML6qbDoOa4RUq1wTHen2QuIyZDLAOSrawSkOFnatRZEwYKUHNhPR-mY4sloqJOSsK8OiXB-D0m4idCDBfPF3CB9V19Z-c6iWWo0wE-L30QQMZNSk8hngcn9eX-IwhgduZ_HR9ZthzgwYemSvLNEllVcS2beUpLrqpfjm42fwLfZcfW69UhTV6dvyoi98pzyQT9XFB0-9gDuieP_kVrHWny1cnZ_zXL7Mjn_lUhW1Y84-SwtoEnjWqdEFU44F2K5lE0kshZiSJAwK_WUy-Gvimw/https%3A%2F%2Fpatents.justia.com%2Fpatent%2F8261255

Regards,
David