alpha bravo charlie delta echo fox-trot golf hotel india juliet kilo
lima mike november oscar papa quebec romeo sierra tango uniform victor
whisky x-ray yankee zulu

able baker charlie dog easy fox - were AFAIK part of the phonetic
alphabet used for the Allied invasion of Normandy in Operation Overlord
(aka D-Day) on June 6 1944, towards the end of World War II.