I am involved in a project to bring some z/OS products to Zowe. IMHO it sounds
like "put lipstick on pig" (a term from my country). I hate this idea.
Many tiers to access a simple TSO resource or program... Angular... Java...
JSON... Python... Webserver... and my mainframe application is a good Rexx,
PL/X and low level routines with ISPF showing popups, menus, colors and
browsers... :)
Long life to TSO... CMS.. :)
My contractor's justification is to bring young people to mainframe world
trough new technologies.
Of course... This is only my opinion.
Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 21, 2021, 7:49 AM, Rich Smrcina
<r...@velocitysoftware.com> wrote:

That’s a very good point, Tony.

Rich Smrcina