I wanted to verify that I ordered it correctly before I go off and open a
ticket.  This is from my ShopZ order.

Installation Method
z/OSMF SW Management

On Mon, Nov 15, 2021 at 10:42 AM Kurt J. Quackenbush <ku...@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

> > I ordered z/OS 2.5 as a Workload installation via z/OSMF.
> > All of the documentation I received was for installing via the Dialogs.
> > I've followed all the directions for making sure z/OSMF was ready to use
> > Workloads, but I can not find any documentation on using z/OSMF to
> install
> > z/OS 2.5.
>
> When you placed the order in Shopz, are you sure you selected "z/OSMF SW
> Management" as the Installation Method?  If so, then I suggest you open a
> case with IBM Support so they can track down what happened after you
> submitted the order.
>
> Kurt Quackenbush -- IBM, z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management
> Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.

The postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent
Mainline’s positions or opinions

Mark D Pace
Senior Systems Engineer
Mainline Information Systems