To Brians remark about the quality of installation deliverables

We had missing component or two in our z/OS 2.4 order from July, before 2.5 hit
the streets.
It is hard enough to get z/OS up and running without glitches and 'do it our
way, or else'  directives.

I dread z/OSMF as an installer.   I am old enough to remember CA-AGGRAVATOR (i
know, wrong name ) and have recently been frustrated by the Linux worlds
assumption that we are all born with a native understanding of rpm and
packages.   zCX looks to make life even more challenging.

There are challenges that are useful to me because I can leverage them to my
own benefit (like pervasive encryption to head off auditors).  But the z/OSMF
challenges are not making my days easier.   Pretty GUIs may impress gamers and
senior exec, but sooner or later someone has to make the underlying software
actually work (even if just a command line)