W dniu 23.11.2021 o 10:26, Gibney, Dave pisze:
The need for an ENDEVOR library to be a PDSE could be complicated if there is
any need to share it outside of a sysplex

(aggressive mode on)
PDSE is quite old. Older than sysplex. It is known as replacement of PDS whenever new features are needed. Program objects are one of the features. Program objects are quite old also. So, I believe some other shop survived without PDSE cross-sysplex sharing. Even those using Endeavor. Yes, it is a little bit more complex than plain old PDS dataset sharing, but feasible. Oh, I did it 20+ years ago.
(time for my pills)
;-)

--
Radoslaw Skorupka