W dniu 01.12.2021 o 14:36, Paul Gilmartin pisze:
On Wed, 1 Dec 2021 14:18:42 +0100, Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:
    ... Program objects are quite old also.
So, I believe some other shop survived without PDSE cross-sysplex
sharing. Even those using Endeavor.

Program objects can reside in UNIX files.

UNIX files can be widely shared by NFS, oblivious to sysplex boundaries.

Is there a solution here?

While this is not my shop I cannot answer, however it seems there is no way to put unix directory in STEPLIB. BTW: program object is one of the reasons for PDSE. However PDSE may be used for other reasons and there are still methods to avoid cross-sysplex sharing .

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland