From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Lionel B. Dyck [lbd...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2021 1:06 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Top 8 Reasons for using Python instead of REXX for z/OS

If IBM would just upgrade the z/OS REXX to the same level as currently shipped
with z/VM it would be an improvement. Then if they were to also include PIPES
then REXX would be far superior to any other scripting language (or at least
close).

Lionel B. Dyck <><
Website:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/10TiA8Aj2AzXlEYj1auI_M4x5J-TEW7z2XDny1ffSrzitvQuy7uoHMACQ3bmPa1ohDvMv4rj8x1nSeoQu9jjR0hFWAcJRMHvSHlpvG4YbwlKniJ22zjxBifdZasZoGCquOjH3liEUshGt-7hmlT_zrfZ-tnyjr3fQN-qHHTyqrCDhi2YGfPAizT92lT_pPD8xTRrzIqeiW9lYRHldSVxmmt8GESzEt2nQ-qgSccK9aaCxojPBMD_V_AToHB59KUgOt_rHdjStB2yA_9oaH3-y1MpQU21up2CmSN-NBSI7pMirOazGFvEm-gvBoUwGVikSfFCy0W60T-xMO4M2aPJO_mOi1SoQUS6pYDpLA6_5XPHXvWo6Q8IILAvL4e0tFvd5OX8I1upR-6EGkM4EF4n6z3KnZN1WGeZrQJZxd2v0FtbZet3pJqeGbio_YVg1dLmU/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lbdsoftware.com
Github:
https://secure-web.cisco.com/1_lmVz0TTcBIcmJjknn0YJrJFCrX9ViKc2u5FfrMY7bln5BInycYp3wxALhEORVKYJd8JWEXC2qd13sBed545B3z7e9lRRibOvXyP_E5M-p7grI3VwGzHZ-gIgbfwMXQoWzWmw403bMOxdY1H0-jxXxQ8XVKo0CKqIc-0Szgv15tHUi_BJuZle6rFn-FkHPWWRExUkFyiO6vE-uOGhmRstQbsPIWI8Jsjzxsw-xmN2fIZPYBuk8HLtnKCVtqlgopxKIAwWt7fgHQvX5xrOCIaD24iGnjEltJ2ACINCyhr1kouhyCEK1XgPPxrCSPdzLWd-J2334Rm4XX9AwXpwnT85biJLpYIRRJxLiENuL7FWtOQYu6da7ijMYxmDIBefmnr7hOW04vurC-XfjNeGCrjNvuaCkrdwIjACXaUrkChEb6hzlqLQi4-ydRI4LouGE4B/https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Flbdyck

“Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are.”   - - - John Wooden