-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of Tom
Brennan
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2021 11:34

....My Windows html/php/etc editor "Dreamweaver" from 2004 still works on Win
10, but suddenly locked up at startup last week.  I assumed it was due to quiet
updates to Win 10 and that old unsupported code would never work again. I was
staring blankly into space saying, Oh no... oh no...

Then I figured out it was just stuck waiting for Samba on a Raspberry Pi that
had died overnight.  Whew!