Kolusu, this leads to some intriguing things, and there are a lot of possibilities here.

I would like to ask one extension to this, if you please. I would like to be able to further screen the syslog by Jobname, but knowing that there could be multiple job numbers, I would need a way to capture those, too.

So in using this example, I would want to see HASM* messages, but only if they were in any job ABCDE123. If so, it would be great to see all the ABCDE123 messages, but I suspect that this is now a two-step job of some kind.

What do you think? Is something like this remotely possible here?
Billy