> 1 How to use DFSORT to select the first duplicate of multi-line messages
in Syslog

Jason,

Your requirement is kinda of vague. Can you provide samples multi-line
messages? I already asked for sample both offline and online.

> 2. How to use DFSORT to compare two the Syslog depending on multi-line
messages.

which messages do you want compare? what exactly do you want to compare ?
date time ? or job names?

Please provide detailed description of the requirement along with sample
input data and desired output data along with DCB properties of the input
files

Thanks,
Kolusu