From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Billy Ashton [bill00ash...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 8, 2022 11:06 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: how to do Unix copy command with temp file

gil, the reason I cannot write directly is that in one case, after
creating my file, I run it through AMATERSE to shrink it, and AMATERSE
cannout output to the Unix file. So in this case, I need to write to a
temp file, then copy it to Unix where I can send it.

Thank you and best regards,
Billy Ashton