Bill Johnson wrote:
> <https://www.mainframes.com/Apar.html>
https://www.mainframes.com/Apar.html

Thanks, that helps. It doesn't include statuses like IDOC, however-I guess
that's not a closure, maybe? But it must be: "I had this ABEND, cannot
reproduce, have no dump". I guess that could be one of the URx values, but
I'm pretty sure I've *seen* IDOC. Did I imagine that? Or is that perhaps
obsolete, replaced by URx? I haven't been on the front lines of reporting
bugs for many years (though back in the day at UofW, we had a queue of
several hundred VM bugs that we'd report five at a time, due to an agreement
with the IBM Support Centre that we would not dump 'em all at once.)