On Tue, 1 Mar 2022 11:38:24 -0500, Phil Smith III  wrote:

>Anyone got a complete list of APAR close statuses? Offhand I can think of
>things like FIN, IDOC, PTF (I think). I know there are more. It works, no
>point in reinventing that wheel.

I finid:
<https://www.ibm.com/support/pages/explanation-closing-codes-ptfs-apars>
Here is a direct link to that section of doc:
https://www-304.ibm.com/ibmlink/ast/helpFunctions.wss?lc=en&cc=US#ASTTRACKINGLIST

The following is taken from this help panel:

The PTF closing codes

ACL Canceled while in test
CAN Canceled by submitter
COR Available from distribution
DUP Duplicate of another PTF
PER Available on a preventive service volume
REJ Rejected

The APAR closing codes are:

- ADM A partially closed APAR; can still be added to AST list;
contains administrative information only right now;
technical information will be added later
- CAN Canceled by person who submitted APAR
- DOC Documentation error
- DUA Duplicate of a resolved APAR closed for more than ten days
- DUB Duplicate of a resolved APAR closed for ten days or less
- DUU Duplicate of an unresolved APAR
- FIN Fixed in next release
- MCH Machine or microcode error
- PER Programming error
- PRS Permanent restriction
- REQ Requirement for Development's consideration
- RET Returned for additional information
- STD Open Systems Standards deficiency
- SUG Suggestion for product enhancement
- UR1 Programming error in the reported release; the problem has been
corrected in a release not yet available for distribution
- UR2 Same as UR1 but written against an unsupported release
- UR3 Programming error in the reported release. It does not exist in
the current release available for distribution
- UR4 Same as UR3 but written against an unsupported release
- UR5 Unable to reproduce on the reported release
- USE User error

--
gil