I've long (ever since we started our migration from VSE to z/OS in 2008)
disliked the default of DUPL_JOB=DELAY, but I was overridden in setting NODELAY
because of the "it's always been this way" attitude, and lack of desire to
determine if there were any dependencies on the behavior.

I am curious (but not hopeful) if there is anything available to log or
otherwise note when a job is delayed because it has the same name as a job that
is already running.  Specifically, I am looking to find processes that depend
on the DELAY behavior.