Thank you for that picture. I had totally forgotten that was where the reset key was. I guess my problem is, even though I am a touch typist, I screw things up enough with a 3270 device that it is faster for me to right thumb a reset which is why I set it over there. And it may be because the left CTRL and/or ALT couldn't be remapped with the 3270 emulator software I had been running on early Windows software so I just got used to the right alt.  Which I also made large use of SPF-PC and similar.

There are fewer and fewer of us that have actually used 3270 devices.

It will be the client's people. It is their laptop, and their software they push. And I will get told again, we have 16K users and you are the only one.... Yeah, I'm the only one that is a z/VM capacity planner too.  sigh. (why am I posting here, because I also do TSO/ISPF REXX, SAS, and believe it or not, COBOL).

Steve Thompson