I wrote Getting z/OS installed on my Ubuntu laptop
<https://colinpaice.blog/2020/06/29/getting-z-os-installed-on-my-ubuntu-laptop/>.
This has links to the IBM sites about ZD&T, also the costs.
You can ship what every you write.    You need to be careful about shipping
things which belong to other people or organisations.  It is better to say
install file xxxx from the CBT, rather than you shipping the files.  Some
code you may use has implicit licensing.  Such as if you use open source
code, you may have to  make your code open source.
Colin