On 4/25/22 6:00 AM, Lionel B. Dyck wrote:
And you are correct - in ALL my communications with IBM about the LE they repeated that it was for educational purposes and NOT to be used to create software for distribution - not for commercial and not for open-source.

Does anyone happen to know if there's any difference in the software included in the license between zD&T-Lerner's Edition and zD&T-Personal Edition?

I'm just curious as I expect that the zD&T-LE would do everything I want to do for my personal #edutainment.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die