Here here!

Reminds me of my grand kids, 5 and 9 years old arguing

Carmen

On 6/6/2022 8:22 AM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:
This thread is getting tedious.  For those that are so inclined can you take
your food fight to an e-mail thread outside of this list?  For one I’m not
impressed with name calling, speculation and other forms of communication about
something no one on this list knows about or can influence.  I understand
people have opinions and that is fine but this has gone on too long and as a
new mainframe looking at this list it looks like a flame war and not very
professional.

Let’s step back, let it cool down for a few days and I suspect we’ll all
breathe a sigh of relief.  I’m sure there will be new news items that will come
up with new details and less speculation.

Matt Hogstrom
m...@hogstrom.org

“Quantity has a quality all its own.”
— Joseph Stalin