From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lennie Dymoke-Bradshaw
Sent: 10 June 2022 16:56
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Encrypted dataset - any eye catcher?

I stand corrected.
Lennie

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Eric D Rossman
Sent: 10 June 2022 13:13
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU

The service used is CSNBKRR2 with rule PROTKEY (and rule BYPAUTH [older z/OSes]
or DSENC [newer z/OSes]).

It is in fetch-protected storage for use by
PCC(PCC-Compute-XTS-Parameter-Using-Encrypted-AES-256) and
KM(KM-XTS-Encrypted-AES-256).

Eric Rossman, CISSP
ICSF Cryptographic Security Development
z/OS Enabling Technologies