From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Charles Mills
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2022 2:01 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Some questions on SYSCALL

Rexx *documentation* is weird. <g> There is no mention of that in the
documentation.

Well, I take that back. They show it in an if statement if SYSCALLS("ON") > 3
then ... which is more or less the same thing.

The doc could be clearer, but I guess if all the IBM doc were clear we would
not have IBM-MAIN. Thanks.

Charles